- Black and White Negative Film for still photography made by Foma
- ISO 400
- 135 format, 35mm
- 36 or 24 exposures- Please select
- Ideal for unfavourable light conditions or
- Short exposure times
- Panchromatically sensitized
- Wide Exposure Latitude (+1 EV to -2EV)
FOMAPAN 400 Action is a panchromatically sensitized, black-and-white negativefilm designed for taking photographs under unfavourable light conditions or using short exposure times. It is a versatile and forgiving film, capable of handling a wider range of light conditions than its nominal rating of ISO 400 might suggest. It will cope with over or underexposure of +1EV to -2EV, equivalent to film rated ISO 200 to 1600 under standard processing (so without altering development time or temperature).
Perfect for easy home processing of your negatives.
Check our Film Developing Kits.
Technical Data Sheet
(external link to Foma website opens in new window)