- Black and white film for still photography
- Ideal for good light conditions, but known to cope well with undexposure.
- Medium speed ISO 125
- Fine grain, high sharpness
- Robust exposure tolerance
- 135 film- 35mm
- 36 exposures or 24 exposures- Please select
A classic from a long line of classics. Much loved, super versatile film with bundles of character.
Ilford FP4 Plus, ISO 125, is an all-purpose black & white film with fine grain, medium contrast and outstanding sharpness. Ideal for most shooting scenarios in good light conditions.
It has superb exposure latitude above and below its ISO 125, (meaning it can be both push or pull-processed). This makes FP4 PLUS a highly capable film for most photographic subjects, scenarios and lighting conditions.
It particularly excels at highly detailed subjects in good indoor and outdoor lighting conditions and is therefore an ideal film for portraits, fashion, street, product photography, landscapes and architecture. (Source: Ilford Photo)
Perfect for developing your own negatives.
FP= Fine grain panchromatic.