- Panchromatic Black & White negative film for still photography
- 35mm, 36 exposures (135-36)
- Worlds finest grained 400-speed black-and-white film
- Allows for greater enlargement
- Worlds sharpest 400-speed black-and-white film
- Renders distinct edges and fine detail
- Ideal for low light or fast action
KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 400 Film ⁄ 400TMY is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film especially useful for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for extending flash distance range, and for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds with maximum image quality for the film speed. It is also useful for scientific and biomedical work, especially when fluorescence photography is required. It has high speed (ISO 400/27° in most developers), very high sharpness, very fine grain, and very high resolving power; it allows a high degree of enlargement.