- ISO 400 film
- 35mm- 36 exposures (135-36)
- Fine grain: Good for producing high-quality images
- Wide exposure latitude: Rich tonality maintained with overexposure and underexposure
- High sharpness: Good for applications that require a moderate degree of enlargement
- High resolving power: Good rendition of detail
Tri-x is a hugely important film in the modern history of photography. Since 1954, this film is behind a vast legacy of some of the most famous photos by some of the most famous photographers.
KODAK PROFESSIONALTRI-X 400 Film is a high-speed panchromatic films that is a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures.
TRI-X 400 Film (400TX) is available in 135 and 120
You can retouch the 120-size film on the emulsion
TRI-X 400 Film is recommended for push-processing applications.
(Source: Kodak Alaris)